Spend a little time in paradise!
Drive over the causeway onto Hyphocus Island and right to your luxury suite in Liahona Guest House. Here you will no doubt find out what paradise is all about!
Our custom designed home is comfortably nestled in the wild and natural surroundings of the coastal rainforest and your suite over-looks Spring Cove Estuary, just stepping stones away from your door. Feel the tranquility of the tide gently ebbing and flowing and enjoy witnessing the adventures of our local wildlife – the Great Blue herons, belted kingfishers and bald eagles, and the deer who wander peacefully through the Cove each day.
- Follow route 4 through Port Alberni to the Ucluelet-Tofino junction
- Turn left to Ucluelet
- Follow Peninsula Road through town, passing on your right side our local Co-op store and the public schools (approximately 0.8km)
- Turn left onto Marine Drive
- Take your second right onto Helen Road
- Follow Helen Road over the causeway onto Hyphocus Island
- We are the first house on your right. Look out for the Liahona guest house sign.